3rd Grade Grammar Lessons, PACING GUIDE, Printables, Whiteboard Activities, PowerPoints and Assessments to teach Parts of Speech 3rd Grade Common Core Standards
HOW DOES THIS PACKET WORK?
1. Follow the Monthly Pacing Guide
2. Teach standards/parts of speech for THAT month
3. Begin by introducing the part of speech in a PowerPoint lesson using your Smartboard
4. Students practice skills on dry erase boards using interactive activities in the same PowerPoint presentation
5. Students complete independent practice activities using 75 plus printable worksheets for either independent practice after the lesson, homework or morning work
6. Every month ends with a Quick Check assessment
ANSWER KEYS INCLUDED
Have you struggled with plugging grammar into your weekly schedule and have you struggled with which skills to teach and when? This product has all you need including instruction, review, and practice to teach 3rd Grade Grammar.
This unit contains
- CIRCLE ACTIVITIES
- NO PREP PRINTABLES
- POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
- PACING GUIDE
- ANSWER KEYS
I have also included monthly cover sheets with the standards plugged in and activities ordered so you can print, punch and assemble into a tidy little binder.
The parts of speech addressed in this product are:
- Irregular Verbs
- Irregular Plural Nouns
- Abstract Nouns
- Singular/Plural Nouns
- Common/Proper Nouns
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Comparative and Superlative Adverbs
- Using Conjunctions
- Using Possessives
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Pronoun Antecedent Agreement
- Using Capitals in Titles
- Using Commas in Addresses
- Using Punctuation within Dialogue
- Expanding Simple Sentences
- Compound Sentences
- Complex Sentences
- Adding Sparkle to SentencesPLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A DIGITAL RESOURCE FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
ADDITIONAL ASSESSMENTS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE:
Suggestions for Use:
* Extra Practice
* Morning Work
* Grammar Review
* Early Finishers
If you would like to hear of updates and promotions, please remember to follow my store. I so appreciate my followers and want to do whatever I can to make your teaching life easier. Please feel free to make product requests. Chances are if you are looking for something, others are too! Thanks again!!
Copyright © 2023 Can’t Stop Smiling, LLC
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.